GROW YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT OR YOUR VIRTUAL TEAM!
We connect Australian business with international talent.
YOUR TIME IS GOLD. SO ARE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS.
Don’t miss out on bigger opportunities to grow your business because your continuously tied down by tasks that can be delegated or outsourced.
By engaging your own VA or Virtual Team, you get a dedicated and seasoned professional working for your business which then allows you to focus on adding more value to the business and looking after customers without the need to spend long hours doing so.
HOW A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAN HELP YOU
Whether you are looking for assistance in data entry, graphic designing, bookkeeping and such virtual assistants or virtual teams can manage these tasks for you. Apart from the transactional and the normal every day items that need to be done, Virtual Assistants can help you:
- Earn More
- By having more free time in your hands, you can then focus on revenue generating activities for the business such as marketing, networking, creating products for your target market and the like. By engaging Virtual Assistants, you also increase your capacity to take on new business which also increases your turn over.
- Save More
- Engaging Virtual Assistants provides savings of roughly 50% on staffing costs. You can also save on time and energy as you are now able to delegate tasks that are necessary but not value adding to your business. These tasks include but are not limited to email and calendar management, admin and bookkeeping and such.
- Achieve More
- Engaging Virtual Assistants allows you to work ON the business rather than IN the business. When you work ON the business, this allows you to add value to your product or services that resonate with your customers, look at savings without sacrificing quality and invest more into relationships that further the goals of the business.
REACH BUSINESS SUMMITS IN 6 EASY STEPS
- CONNECT – Contact us via email, phone call, or chat.
- COMMUNICATE – Let us know about your business and your requirements for a virtual assistant.
- COMMIT – Sign an engagement contract with Three Peaks International.
- CAMPAIGN – We will run a campaign or look in our database for the candidates that fit your requirements and shortlist them for your consideration.
- COMMENCE – We will onboard the successful candidate.
- CLIMB – Start working with your VA to reach your goals while we manage them.
WE ENSURE YOUR VA MATCHES YOU
It’s not just a virtual assistant…we make sure the person is right for you. We go through a delicate process of looking for a great talent that meets your requirements and is confident to represent your business.
What do we look for in our Virtual Assistants?
Quality matters to us; therefore, we also set selection criteria to help you and your business. Only exceptional individuals are presented to you.
- Proficiency – We look for well-trained, experienced, and equipped with technical skills that are perfect for the job.
- Education – We take pride in our university-educated VAs
- Attitude – We ensure candidates are suitably matched to your culture, values, and competencies.
- KPI-Drivenness – We value results; hence we check for people who care about KPIs aligned to your business.
- Software and Equipment – Our VAs must have basic knowledge and experience of software and have a quiet working environment.
How Do We Search for Your Virtual Hero
We have an exclusive 7-step VA recruitment process that makes hiring remote staff simple and seamless, eliminating the MISTAKES that other business owners and managers often make when trying to do it themselves. We really do make it so much easier for you.
Meet Our Growing Team of Virtual Assistants
Debbie LacsaDebbie is one of the senior general virtual assistants at Three Peaks International, supporting clients in social media management, graphic design, and video editing. She has over 15 years of experience working with various businesses as a customer service and technical support, social media manager, transcriptionist, and executive assistant. Debbie enjoys working with entrepreneurs and shares her knowledge in attracting business leads by video, graphic designs contents, and social media engagement. Working with Three Peaks has been a rewarding experience because it enables her to balance work and looking after two kids.
John Chestin “JC” CruzJC is a licensed Architect and Master Plumber with 10 years of experience in architecture, engineering design services, and operations. He used to work in a Real Estate Development and Fit-out contractor company, handling residential to high-rise condominium projects. With his extensive experience and technical skills in ArchiCAD/BIM, Planswift, and Lumion Rendering, he has been one of the tenured virtual assistants who worked with the company’s key account. Working with Three Peaks is a win for JC since it helps him to practice his professional skills while working at home. He also learns new ideas and best practices while working with Australia’s residential construction industry.
Stef ErnieStef is a keen and exceptional virtual assistant with almost a decade of experience and a strong background in operations, appointment setting, customer service, and back-office support. She manages most of the key accounts of Three Peaks. She has been entrusted to work in administrative tasks and social media, and content management. Stef loves to work with Three Peaks because of the flexibility, company culture, and team support in building good relationships with various clients.
Tasks We Can Help You With
What do virtual assistants do? As a virtual assistant agency with a mission to help Australian businesses, whether you are from Perth, Brisbane, or any part of the continent, we can outsource the following tasks for you:
We have crafted packages to make outsourcing any talented virtual assistant worth the investment, assuring you quality service and support.
At $25 Hourly Rate x 20 Hours
At $20 Hourly Rate x 40 Hours
At $15 Hourly Rate x 80 Hours
Contact us for details