Full Time NDIS & Aged Care Case Coordinator
This varied role is open to a Disability & Aged Care Support Professional with a passion for the disabilities and aged care industry and keen to work with NDIS & Aged Care clients in Sydney.
- Full time permanent position
- Established business and reporting directly to the General Manager
- Be a part of dynamic and growing business who prides itself in providing care to individuals in their own environment
- $60,000 – $70,000 + superannuation per year
This is a varied role, well-suited to a positive, autonomous and results-driven professional with proven experience in case management within the disabilities and aged care sector. Your main role is to be able to secure suitable support for disability and aged care clients by using your knowledge and experience with NDIS & the aged care sector to assess client needs and requirements. You will be responsible for assessing, creating and managing support plans of individuals to ensure a better quality of life at home and in the community. You will also foster and facilitate good working relationships and communications with the carers, family and other support services to help provide the best-rounded support for the client. You will serve as a front line ambassador for the business and contribute to the business’ growth by converting client referrals into client sign up’s through effective communication and presentation of the business’ values and its passion. Lastly, you will use your knowledge and experience with NDIS to assist collecting outstanding receivables for services already provided and establishing processes to ensure new and future billables will be up to date.
- Relevant experience in a similar community-based service delivery role or placement
- Nursing or social work background is ideal
- Proven track record and experience in the NDIS and Aged Care Sector
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Experience interacting with a customer base of diverse backgrounds
- Proven track record of attracting clients and contributing to business growth
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrated time management and IT skills (Microsoft Office programs in particular)
- A current driver’s licence and own car (travel reimbursed)
- Cleared, or ability to gain a Working with Children Check and Criminal History Check
If this is you, please don’t hesitate to email your resume @ email@example.com or call Mark on 0422 564 896 if you’d like to find out more about the role.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Thank you!