Position: Trainer & Assessor – Cert III in Individual Support
Position: Trainer & Assessor – Cert IV in Disability
Location: Seven Hills NSW
Position Type: Casual/Part Time
Rate: Between $35-$40 per hour
Our client is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who is seeking an experienced Trainer & Assessor to deliver Certificate III in Individual Support and Certificate IV in Disability to aspiring students in their Sydney Campus based in Seven Hills.
Our client is quality driven and committed to continuous improvement in the area of aged care and disability services education. They offer high quality, engaging and flexible blended delivery modes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the role are:
- Lesson planning
- Course delivery
- Conducting and evaluating assessments
- Resource and assessment tool validation
- Associated administrative tasks
The successful candidate must have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or (TAE40116) (must have!)
- Hold relevant vocational qualifications in the subject areas to be taught
- At least two (2) years training experience (preferred) in delivery of adult training and assessment
- Demonstrate industry and VET currency/experience and professional development
- Relevant practical industry experience
- Knowledge of ASQA compliance requirements
- Excellent oral, written communication, presentation and computing skills
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV/Resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.