Do you want to be engaged in meaningful work? Are you passionate about helping others?
Seize the opportunity to be part of our client’s growing and expanding team of Support Workers!
Our client is a multicultural disability and aged care provider who has more than 30 different languages on staff. They are an accredited NDIS and myagedcare provider and support numerous clients across the Sydney metropolitan area.
To be considered you MUST have the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support (studying or complete)
- Must have current driver’s license and OWN VEHICLE
- National Police Check
- Superannuation Fund
- Tax File Number
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Working Rights for Australia
Our client places high value on attitude and work ethics, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to follow instructions given by the office co-ordinator
- Deliver the service on time and within give timeframes
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills and is able to relate to people.
- Enjoys working and interacting with people, but also able to work autonomously as required
- Is able to communicate effectively to other team members and patients alike.
- Is a team player
- Is able to handle complex or difficult situations as they arise with patience and maturity
Casual positions are available but possible permanent positions can be offered to the right candidates.
If this is you, please don’t hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.