- Castle Hill Location
- Excellent opportunity for someone with mechanical services installation and project management experience!
- Remuneration: $80,000 – $120,000 depending on experience
Three Peaks International is working in collaboration with another established agency to secure the services of an experienced Project Engineer for a top tier client based in Castle Hill.
This role plays a crucial part in the business as the successful candidate will be responsible for compiling project estimates, assessing material, labour and equipment requirements, preparing estimation costs and effectively liaising with the construction manager to ensure all items are covered and any design issues are identified and resolved.
The main duties/tasks of the role are below but not limited to:
- Exercising functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of the engineering project within the scope of responsibility
- Effectively assigns capabilities of engineering staff to specific phases/aspects of the project
- Reviews product design for all relevant levels of compliance
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specifications and drawing releases
- Value add to mechanical plans based on knowledge and experience of building techniques
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
- Attend site meeting/inspections
- Work under the supervision of the Construction Manager
To be successful for the role, the ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Australian BCA experience
- At least an Associate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering + trade experience
- A high understanding of codes
- A proven track record of mechanical services installation
- Project management experience
- A clean driving record and own vehicle
- A willingness to be based in Castle Hill – 8.30am to 5.00pm
If this is you and you are looking for the next stage in your project management career, please register your interest for this role by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Thank you