- Sydney CBD Location
- Casual Position
- Remuneration: $20/hour + GST
Our client is a boutique migration firm based in Sydney’s CBD and is looking for a Migration Assistant to join their team! They specialise in Employer Sponsored Visas, Skilled Visas, Student Visas, Humanitarian/Refugee Visas and Partner Visas.
This position is suitable for someone who is genuinely passionate or has a keen interest in Migration Law. There is no fixed end date to this position. However, depending on the growth of the business, our client does have plans to retain the right candidate as a permanent staff in the future.
The tasks and duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Legal research and presentations
- Client interviews
- Drafting legal documents
- Case work and administration
- Drafting internal processes and procedures
- Contacting clients and business partners
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Sound understanding of Australian Migration Law
- Good understanding of how to interpret financial reports
- Possesses excellent written skills (ie writing submissions and cover letters)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work independently as well as under supervision
- Can demonstrate taking initiative and showing a can-do attitude
- Excels at working under pressure and multi-tasking
- Strong at record keeping
Full training will be provided! Law students who are in their final semester of study are welcome to apply!
Our client believes the biggest benefit is the personal reward you get from seeing how your work has directly impacted someone’s life and the gratitude they have at being able to call Australia home.
So if you are the type of person who loves law and is keen on seeing their work impact other people’s lives, don’t wait – Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org