- For Immediate Hiring!!!
- Enfield NSW Location
- Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
- Remuneration: $80,000 – 90,000
Our client is a globally recognized brand and is a leading supplier of high quality flours and baking products across Australia and New Zealand.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to join their team based in Enfield on an initial 6 month contract. This role will see the successful candidate support the Demand Planning Manager create sales forecasts which will be used by the Demand and Supply Planning Team. The successful candidate will also work closely with the Sales and Marketing team in integrating market intelligence with the demand plan for ANZ.
To be considered for the role, the successful applicant must have:
- Minimum 2 years demand planning experience within a similar environment
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with strong competencies in formulas, pivot tables and presentations
- Have competencies in preparing and supporting the demand review process
- Show competency and leadership in improving demand accuracy
- Excellent stakeholder management and coordinating skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Degree qualifications in Business or Supply Chain Management will be highly regarded
In order to support the successful candidate, our client provides company and site specific induction to provide a clearer understanding of their business. The successful candidate will also have other benefits such as being part of a diverse and friendly team, the ability to work remotely if necessary, free onsite parking, attend monthly company events and a great remuneration package.
Most importantly, our client is an excellent employer and offers opportunities for its people to have long term careers within the business.
If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter to the nominated email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Thank you.