- Brookvale location
- Full Time or Part Time Employment available
- Base salary of $55,000 – $60,000 + Superannuation
We are seeking a Junior Financial Planner for our client who will be working with a team of financial planners to assist in providing financial advice and service to their varied but wonderful clients.
To grow and be successful in this role, the candidate will ideally bring the following:
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of clients needs using a customer centric approach
- Sound technical knowledge enabling the best outcomes for customers
- Ability to network, show initiative and be able to work autonomously
- Tech savvy with high-level communication skills, ie verbal and written.
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
At least 2 years experience in financial planning (ideal)
- RG146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Diploma in Financial Planning or a Relevant Degree or Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
The role may vary to suit the right candidate who is looking for guaranteed training, mentorship and career progression within the industry. This is a rare opportunity as our client is experiencing a stage of growth and is looking for the right person to join their team!
If this is you, please register your interest by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Thank you.