Have you ever wondered if there are better ways to staff your business? The answer is, often there is.
Who We Are
At Three Peaks International, we help you find great people to join your team. Whether you need a receptionist in a hurry or looking to fill a permanent role, our experienced recruiters take the time to understand your business and the role you’re wanting to fill so you’re getting the best possible and most cost-effective staffing option.
And because times have changed, we can also introduce you to innovative alternatives to traditional employment that
- Can make a significant difference to your bottom line
- AND free you up to focus on your core business functions
…..especially if you are a small or growing business.
As providers of international recruitment and migration services, we can also make it easier to hire the ideal person when more hoops are involved, such as visas.
No matter the type of role or size of your business, we’re committed to providing you with an outstanding (and competitive!) recruitment services experience.
Most importantly, we believe that recruitment isn’t just a service, it’s a partnership. And that’s what drives us to work harder for you. Let’s start exploring the options together.
Contact our team for a confidential and no-obligation chat today.
Our services include:
- Specialised Local Recruitment for all your Permanent, Temporary and Short-Term Contract needs that ensures you’re hiring the best talent for your organisation in the areas of:
– Administration and office
– Finance and legal support (entry level and mid-tier)
– Other specialised and multi-skilled roles such as aged care and disability professionals, supply chain planners and migration professionals
- Managed Outsourced, Remote & Virtual Teams when having an external team member carry out non-core business functions makes more sense.
– Social media management
– Customer service
– Operational support
– Virtual assistants
– Other specialised and multi-skilled roles such as virtual architects, mortgage brokerage assistants, insurance assistants, marketing coordinators etc
- International Recruitment & Migration Services making it simpler for you to welcome the ideal person to your organisation.
– International recruitment specialists
– Migration consultation and advice
– Visa management services (employer sponsored, general skilled migration, family)
EmployersWould you like to find out more? Do you have a role to fill? Our professional and friendly team are standing by to answer your questions.
Job seekers wishing to apply for workWe’re constantly on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented people ready to take the next step in their careers and fill a variety of roles for our clients.
To be the recognised leader in delivering innovative and value added staffing solutions
To unleash the true potential in people and organisations through innovative and impactful staffing solutions
Our Values CREATE Our World
Our values define who we are as a business to our clients, our partners, and to our employees. As Registered Migration Agents, we will always act ethically and responsibly within the Migration Code of Conduct.
We are willing to take on the difficult challenges, step outside our comfort zones and stretch ourselves to discover our true potential.
We seek first to understand before seeking to be understood.
Is not just a reflection on the quality of work we provide but also our attitude in engaging others.
We deliver what we promise and hold ourselves to higher standards.
We communicate openly and constructively and align our actions accordingly.
We value people through how we work, how we conduct ourselves and looking out for the best interest of our clients.